In October 2017, the Eagle Crest Adventures facilitating team passed out a questionnaire to more than 100 participants attempting our high ropes program. Below are some of the best responses to the final question.
As a result of today, one thing I plan to do differently in my everyday life:
- Keep pressing the envelope and pushing forward.
- Attack more goals with confidence.
- Lead more.
- Be more inspirational.
- Try new things.
- Appreciate life.
- Believe more in myself.
- Be more honest.
- Take risks.
- Stop telling myself I can’t do things.
- Be more outgoing.
- Know that I can do more than I feel I can.
- Take life one step at a time.
- I plan to try new things and not be scared.
- Try things that are scary and I may not have tried before. Thank you!
- Push through tasks.
- Encourage others.
- Challenge myself more.
- Look at hard things differently.
- Help others more.
- Be more positive.
- Be a little more adventurous.
- Get out of my comfort zone.
- Reach higher.
One time a youth leader called me three years after a high ropes event to tell me that one of students was dramatically changed after doing our high ropes program. His grades improved. He rose up to become a student leader. He was willing to step out of his fear and try.
Outcomes are not guaranteed, but I believe it is well worth the try! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we can set up a day event or overnight retreat for your group. To learn more about high ropes programs, click here.